Watch the video for some great end user interaction with the service catalog and the knowledge base from the refreshed web interface.
What is new?
- New look and feel for web and Windows client software
- Graphical Service Catalog Designer
- Simple, Codeless Configuration
- Double Byte Character Support to support languages around the world
- Unlimited text fields for items such as request tasks
- New graphical menu system called Launch Pad
- New Dashboards with over 50 dashboard widgets which can be turned on and off in addition to an overlay feature to mix and match statistics
- Unique label/message editor tool that lets you call things what you want in any language
We also looked at our licensing model and decided that it was time to orchestrate a shock in the service management industry. We have lowered our prices to such a level that we can now say that the most advanced enterprise service management solution in the market can be purchased at a SMB price.